Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cheap and sensible

Ok. So I'm not into gyaru nor a beauty blogger , or anything like that (however, I do enjoy reading about you guys). I just really like cute stuff.

And since cute stuff usually means girly, pink things with lace, ribbons, etc. Where else can you find these with minimal effort? The kids section of the department store, of course!



(I got these at Landmark's Kids Section at less than Php 50 ($1)


I seriously believe that you just need a good eye to find these things. Those that look really cute that do not look like they were only meant for kids.

Also, it doesn't hurt to say that shopping (or just window shopping) at the kids sections de-stresses you (well in my case it does).

So for those out of the blue kawaii fixes wherein you need it to be cheap and sensible, why not try the kids section of your local mall?


:
: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment