Friday, July 15, 2011

Just Can't Help Myself

Once or twice a week, my mom and I meet up at to go home together (due to my father returning home later than the usual due to ramp duty). What I do while waiting for her to arrive depends on my mood; however, I only do two things. It's either I eat or I (window) shop.

TriNoma's stationary department it a great place to find cute things. From pens to notebooks, to eco friendly mags to coinbanks. It's a little haven on kawaii-ness.

When I window shop, I usually end up in that certain part of the department store. Recently, I tried steering clear from it because I end up buying a lot of things that I really have no use for. I just end up buying them coz they're so cute.

Yesterday, I fell victim again to the kawaii-ness they offered. I ended up, not just window shopping, but really buying some knick-knacks (yet again!)

Thus, I present to you my latest haul:


Music Doughnut earphone cord winder.
To keep your earphone cords tidy.
I got these for Php39.
The pink one is mine and the blue one I'm planning to give to my bestfriend.


Pens for Php14.75 each.
I actually have a lot of pens here at home; however, because the pens' design is Rilakkuma. I just really couldn't resist.
I did give the hime pencil (the one with the heart) and the Cinnamoroll pen to my little cousin.



and last would be these notebooks. I got them for Php29 each.
They're just so kick ass looking, so yeah, I couldn't say no.
I don't think I'll be using these though. I'm weird like that.
I'm planning to give one of these to my bestfriend as well. Not sure which one yet.


I also bought two packs of letter sets which I did not get a picture of. Epic fail for me.

I'm trying to reminisce with my childhood and I'm planning to write something for my bestfriend. Just a little sweet nothing, because as far as I remember, the last time I've used a stationary set and wrote to someone was when I was in elementary.

I also like the idea of writing by hand rather than typing through e-mail. It just feels more personal (and thoughtful) that way.

How about you? Would you also be inspired to send a letter to a close friend the old fashioned way?

: Perfection - Super Junior M

: Blood C episode 1

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! Would you like to follow my blog and my youtube channel? =) That would help me a lot, just take 1 minute of your life and help me out please :-) I'd really like to host up a giveaway as well!
    Thank you
    Blog: http://circlelensreview4u.blogspot.com/
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJaXnwlpNSfc62-qh4L4mKQ?feature=results_main

    xx<3 Thanks~

    ReplyDelete